96 k1500 6 inch life need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outofcontrol

Reaction score
I have a 96K 15 Honda 6 inch lift on 35s where do I get CV axles from the ones I keep getting keep breaking compressed length is 21.06 I believe I need some long somebody help please thanks

Vort123

Reaction score
Did you figure it out I also have 6”lift and broke pass side yesterday on a trail

outofcontrol

Reaction score
Bruh.
You're gonna have to do better on your posts.
I'm pretty sure you don't have a 2015 Honda with 6" of lift and 35's, but I got no idea what you're asking...
Sorry just saw this. 1996 gmc 6 inch lift on 35x12.5.17s. My pitch angel is of I’m guessing and I’m having problems with them breaking on the knuckle end closer to the tire.

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pitch angle? It's amazing how just one letter off makes everything seem like Chinese, huh? I still don't understand what OP is asking BTW...

Oh, dang he did mention a pitcher and a closer!

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mind being the pitcher but in no uncertain terms am I going to be the catcher.

Jeez, you guys are a bunch of ball joint breakers.lol

Last edited:

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
O.P. you're breaking CV's because the torsion bars are cranked too high, putting the shafts at or beyond, full extension. And extreme angularity...
Lower the ride height.
If that's not gonna work for spirited off highway usage, remove the lift and sell it, then perform a SAS.

Oh, and leave the Honda at home.

Last edited: