96 C3500 RCLB aka Stumpy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ROYALTYFORGE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Passenger seat is in, but it was not as simple as mirroring the driver side...

You must be registered for see images attach

Apparently the trans hump is offset to the passenger side, about 2". That made things a little interesting, but got it in. I'll work on the jump seat next weekend.
Everything on these trucks is off center, lol.
Makes everything interesting.
Those seats look fantastic in there.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Hit the pick and pull bright and early this morning, and scored a passenger fender, and an unmolested passenger door panel.

Since it was cloudy, and the temp was slightly below instant combustion, I swapped the fender out right after I got home.

My parts truck had a better condition battery tray, so wire brushed it, sprayed rust convertor, and a coat of black paint.

New fender on.

I also have the uncut front lighting harness, I pulled from the parts truck, and going to swap that in, while I have everything opened up.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got the bill for the 4L80E rebuild. :(
I really need some parts to sell off the parts truck.
I'm putting off taking the '93 to the transmission shop; I've had a couple NV4500's built in the past and I have an idea what it's gonna cost. For the moment I've just been double-clutching that one shift..

Richard

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
It's the price I pay for switching to automatic. My NV4500 works good, so it'll be for sale once the swap is done. Whenever that'll be. Getting the 4L80E wired in has me concerned.