96-98 Whipple intake adapter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Title says it all. I've attached a picture of the part I need, shipped to SC. If anybody knows a good alternative feel free to comment. Thanks in advance
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Your chances are slim at finding one, I'd definitely expand your search beyond the forum if you haven't already. If you're willing to have some fab work done, you could start with a stock throttle body as it obviously bolts in there. Could chop it down to a flange to connect to the blower, or use that flange to incorporate an A2W intercooler into the system. Depends on how long you want to wait.

Awest623

Reaction score
Your chances are slim at finding one, I'd definitely expand your search beyond the forum if you haven't already. If you're willing to have some fab work done, you could start with a stock throttle body as it obviously bolts in there. Could chop it down to a flange to connect to the blower, or use that flange to incorporate an A2W intercooler into the system. Depends on how long you want to wait.
Just throwing some hooks in the water. I'll probably end up doing what you said. But I'm thinking of running meth. Highly doubt I'll have enough room to put anything between the blower and the intake.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If I was further along in my build I’d sell you mine. I have a Ramjet Intake I wanna put on. But I won’t be in a position to remove for years prolly, least till I get a garage lol.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just throwing some hooks in the water. I'll probably end up doing what you said. But I'm thinking of running meth. Highly doubt I'll have enough room to put anything between the blower and the intake.

When you do an intercooler, you change the routing from the blower outlet to the TB. James did it on FSC and I believe Alouicious had an intercooler too, but don't quote me. I haven't logged on there in forever, I think it'd be worth my while as well to do some digging for those old posts.

Awest623

Reaction score
When you do an intercooler, you change the routing from the blower outlet to the TB. James did it on FSC and I believe Alouicious had an intercooler too, but don't quote me. I haven't logged on there in forever, I think it'd be worth my while as well to do some digging for those old posts.
They did it with this whipple setup? The problem I'm seeing is I doubt there'd be enough room to even fit an elbow in between the sc and the manifold. I'll check it out, thanks

Awest623

Reaction score
Found a pretty complete whipple setup on CL, so no need now to make an intake adapter. Thanks all!