96 2Door 2WD Tahoe Lowering Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zukman31

Reaction score
I got a email from Custom Offset saying my rear wheels are on back order until Nov. 14th. I guess I will wait. I waited 2 years to find a Tahoe so what is 2 more months lol I also ordered a steel rear roll pan and a smooth front bumper. I have looked every where to find front seat covers and carpet for 522 paint code but not having any luck....

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
stockinteriors.com will have your carpet

You can have them send you a sample pack to get closest to your preferred color.

I have only seen faux leather replacement covers on ebay. Never anything for cloth
ebay linkorama

zukman31

Reaction score
Well My wheels now are on national back order for the rest of the year. They say they have a pretty nice Rev Wheel 110C in stock with the same back spacing but they say it is +0 not a +1. I am lost to what that means??

808_B

Reaction score
I know this post is pretty old but I finally found my dream truck. 2wd 2door Tahoe here in Hawaii in pretty good condition. Seeing your guys nice rides got me all hyped