95 Z71 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
You already get it?? Theres one local to me but it’s a 97 Or 98 that I’d die to have!
Not yet lol but I’ve already made a deal with the guy who owns it, here’s some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not yet lol but I’ve already made a deal with the guy who owns it, here’s some pics
That will be a perfect farm truck. Thing will pull a house down lmao. If you don’t mind, could you take some pictures of how you mounted your headache rack? I’m wanting one and may try to build one similar to yours. What dimensions are the metal you used?

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
That will be a perfect farm truck. Thing will pull a house down lmao. If you don’t mind, could you take some pictures of how you mounted your headache rack? I’m wanting one and may try to build one similar to yours. What dimensions are the metal you used?
I used 1/4” angle for where it mounts to the bed rails, the outer edges are 2” square tubing and the inner braces are 1” square

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used 1/4” angle for where it mounts to the bed rails, the outer edges are 2” square tubing and the inner braces are 1” square
I went back and looked at the pictures from where you built it, i see how you did it now. I think im gonna build me one some time soon i love the way they look.