95 Z71 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yeah I hope that the 2 trucks I had to scrap a couple years ago, that somebody got some of the good parts off them.

majack82

Reaction score
I'm extremely jealous of that third pedal! I'd love to have a 5 speed but they are hard to find.

95TXSilverado

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find! I have the same truck in 2WD, AT, same color inside and out. Yours looks like the interior is in better shape. I have no rust at all as it has always been a Central Texas truck but have the same flaking off paint. I have replaced almost every working part on the truck except for the engine. I am slowly bringing it back to complete stock over the last 3 years. It has been a great truck for me and has never let me down. It has 232K miles on it now, burns a little oil but not much, maybe 1 quart every 1500-2000 miles. It does smoke a little at times. How many miles to you have on it?

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Nice find! I have the same truck in 2WD, AT, same color inside and out. Yours looks like the interior is in better shape. I have no rust at all as it has always been a Central Texas truck but have the same flaking off paint. I have replaced almost every working part on the truck except for the engine. I am slowly bringing it back to complete stock over the last 3 years. It has been a great truck for me and has never let me down. It has 232K miles on it now, burns a little oil but not much, maybe 1 quart every 1500-2000 miles. It does smoke a little at times. How many miles to you have on it?
The truck has 170k on the truck and the engine is a Jasper crate and it has a little over 10k on it

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of updates, it’s calving and hay season. Since my last post I’ve put some tow mirrors on the truck and built a headache rack for her.
You must be registered for see images attach