95 Suburban, The family cruiser.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Those wheels are great. It is unfortunate that the 8 lug billet wheels are so hard to find in that style. I am always on the hunt for a set.
That's why I like the PY0s; era correct(as in something someone would've put on the truck in its younger days, since that's when "new truck takeoffs" became a thing) and they'll handle the weight. Eventually I will find a set in the yards when I'm not broke..... There's a truck here in the park that has them on it, but I don't know who the owner is. And I don't just want to swap my steelies out for his wheels, since my truck had steelies on it originally, I want to keep them.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some day I'd like to build a 90's style crew cab dually. I grew up with Truckin' mags being where a not insignificant amount of my chore money went.
I had a 95 CCD in 96, 5/7 lowered on Alcoa's. That and a stereo was all I wanted as far as custom stuff. I never understood the appeal of all that billet stuff, but it was huge at that time.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
I had a 95 CCD in 96, 5/7 lowered on Alcoa's. That and a stereo was all I wanted as far as custom stuff. I never understood the appeal of all that billet stuff, but it was huge at that time.
I personally can't stand the billet. But I friggin love the wild paint schemes from the 90s

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve been stupid busy lately with work 24/7 on call for the past several weeks. I did however manage to make it to GoodGuys this past weekend. I was very surprised on how many people really liked the suburban and stopped to talk or take pics of it considering it’s not a show truck or a 200k street rod.
You must be registered for see images attach

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks y’all we are very proud of it, the stripe work came out great, the blue matches the interior perfectly. My detail guy cut and buffed the paint the day before the show and got the carpet almost 100% perfect.

We are already registered for c10 nationals and another good guys event in September so I have to find some time to get things done.

The plans are to finally put my delmo smoothies on it, new rear bumper, wood floor in the cargo area, billet steering wheel, new side molding and possibly the black finned valve covers and air cleaner.