95 Suburban, The family cruiser.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a lead on a set of cool old school 17in billet wheels, the look of the burban might be changing soon.
Not my speed, but definitely period correct. Nice find.
I'm old enough not to have liked the billet everything craze when these trucks were new....

OutlawDrifter

Long Roof K2500 Driver
Reaction score
Not my speed, but definitely period correct. Nice find.
I'm old enough not to have liked the billet everything craze when these trucks were new....

I despised the crazy paint jobs, billet everything, and whatnot in the 90s...now I guess I've got a soft spot for the wheels and paint just out of pure nostalgia. Still don't care for the billet bits covering everything in the interior.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Billet isn’t for everyone, it has its place. Some trucks look like a Trendz catalog threw up on it.

To be quite honest i love 90s billet wheels and mini truck paint schemes. These wheels might look out of place on the burb and the steelies might stay as a permanent wheel. I also have the smoothies on my project truck.

Attachments

• 7146559C-4FFC-4DD3-978A-5EC8E8539FD7.jpeg
    7146559C-4FFC-4DD3-978A-5EC8E8539FD7.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 21

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Billet isn’t for everyone, it has its place. Some trucks look like a Trendz catalog threw up on it.

To be quite honest i love 90s billet wheels and mini truck paint schemes. These wheels might look out of place on the burb and the steelies might stay as a permanent wheel. I also have the smoothies on my project truck.
Those wheels are great. It is unfortunate that the 8 lug billet wheels are so hard to find in that style. I am always on the hunt for a set.