95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Got to cleaning the carpet of my truck today, and man it is disgusting. Using a mixture of hot water, vinegar, and dawn dish soap. I have done the passenger side up to halfway across the tunnel. I have only done this by hand using a stiff nylon brush and a shop vac, nothing else. I will actually be picking up some of this "fastball" cleaner and degreaser to do a final clean on it

You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score

Crappy pic but the carpet is cleaner lol. Not 100% but it is better and does not smell funky any more.

I also finished one of the upgrades that I have been mulling over for a while. I did a 16" E-Fan setup in place of my mechanical fan. I'll eventually get a sheet of aluminum and create a better shroud for the fan using the OE one too but cutting a 16" hole for the fan in the aluminum sheet that will be affixed to the OEM shroud.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Oh and I am also finally getting a 95+ bench seat too that is gray. It took me months to find one in decent shape

Picture from the seller. I'll eventually redo it, saving as much as the oem fabric when I have the plaid cover done as to still match the door panels(oe gray).

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Here's tonight's WTF... 6ft of 12ga THHN home wiring, and a random spliced in wire within the horn circuit. Fixed it and had my four legged companion out there for a bit too, also removed the evap canister bracket, a/c evap bracket, last remaining a/c line as well.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
So after talking things over with @Wh4t3v3rs, I have decided to do a rear axle build. I am going with a Ford 9" from a 73-86 truck as it is almost the same WMS to WMS measurements as our 10 bolts. It will be built with 35 spline axles, Full lightweight Spool, 3.70 gear, quick performance Extreme axles, quick performance. It will be leaps and bounds better than the 10 bolt, and handle 500+ hp without fail. I get the housing this weekend so I will update when I get parts.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I also have another little project I have been thinking about for a while. I have a gauge cluster setup from a now sold project(460 BBF swapped 85 F150) that is collecting dust on my shelf in the garage. It measures 14" in width, the stock 95+ cluster measures 14" in width... I am thinking of taking the F150's aftermarket gauge cluster setup and grafting it to the front half of a 95+ cluster I have to measure height still but I don't think there is much difference in it, and it will allow me to run an aftermarket gauge setup to use with the impending TH400 swap and later down the line also a turbo LS.

Wh4t3v3rs

I got real bass!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this what you were looking for?