95 Long bed Reg Cab named "Stitch"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
You have sizes leading up to that one, correct? You have to step it up. That pedal is crazy hard!!
Yep I got it done, but the pin is too short :(. I emailed David at ManualBrakes to figure it out. I also had to get a new brake light switch... the OE rattled because of broken contacts.
You must be registered for see images attach

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I got the whole front frame cleaned, primered and painted. The front lines are ran and mounted, as is the master and conversion plate. I just need an answer to what I need to make the conversion work with the OEM switch.

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
I got the longer pin sent to me and installed on the brake pedal. The brake pedal is back in the truck now. With a new brake light switch. Which was flipped and modified to fit correctly with the manual brake conversion rod. But it is in and functions. I still need to get rear brake parts(including lines), Jegs line lock, and front brake hoses but then the brake system will be 100% new. I have parts on order at work too

3500HD steering shaft
Longer shaft retaining bolt
License plate lamps
Lamp retainer clips

I am also going to try and find OEM core support bushings, but that is a long shot.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the longer pin sent to me and installed on the brake pedal. The brake pedal is back in the truck now. With a new brake light switch. Which was flipped and modified to fit correctly with the manual brake conversion rod. But it is in and functions. I still need to get rear brake parts(including lines), Jegs line lock, and front brake hoses but then the brake system will be 100% new. I have parts on order at work too

3500HD steering shaft
Longer shaft retaining bolt
License plate lamps
Lamp retainer clips

I am also going to try and find OEM core support bushings, but that is a long shot.

Crazy money huh? Why not just the Dorman mounts?

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score

Crazy money huh? Why not just the Dorman mounts?
~$130 my cost. Which I can still find em in dealer inventory across the country.

Dorman kits would be roughly $115

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
Nice.

Free things are great lol. Doing inventory at work and these were here but not in inventory so they are to get tossed. They are Accessory sil plates from a Malibu. I am either going to use them on a new pair of sil plates for the truck or use them as side door emblems lol.