95 Engine Bay Diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in the process of removing my engine bay harness to get rid if all the Tbi, 4x4 and abs crap. Those items are no longer needed since I SASed it and am installing sniper EFI. I need the engine component wiring diagram to my truck to help me figure out what I can and cannot remove. Anyone have a diagram or can point me in the rite direction? I tried alldatadiy.com but they didn't even have a selection for trans so that would definitely not be vehicle specific.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think you for the link I looked through it fairly thoroughly. from the looks of it it is fantastic for diagnosing issues with the vehicle. I'm looking for more of a layout of the wiring harness with plug and and layout and in color if possible!

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck. The only time I ever saw a set of wiring schematics and diagrams in color in that detail were on mid-'90s Nissans. I wish I'd nabbed them back when I was a tech.

eg30.06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Got this finally.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's some others copied from GearHead-EFI.com