95+ Clutch Pedal Assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I have just about all I need to do my 4L80e to NV4500 conversion but need to find a clutch pedal assembly, manual ECU and steering column surround for a manual. As I'm in Australia it's very difficult to source so any help appreciated.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You might shoot @Z71Hobbs a message, he'a always at the salvage yards grabbing parts and I believe I saw him offer to ship outside the USA for someone else here recently.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses and offer to have a look. Over here there are plenty of auto American trucks but in about 5 years of searching I've heard of only 3 manuals! So my chances of finding one of those being parted out is incalculable. The ECM I can send over and have reprogrammed and the column cover I can live without but the elusive clutch assembly my project is stalled. Thanks again.

Clinton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I pose a question here about it....
If I purchased the 88-94 assembly would it work in terms of the neutral safety switch and cruise cut off switch, and connect to a later model master cylinder? I ask because I'm going to have to modify the bracket anyway as it's not a direct fit on a right hand drive truck anyway.

Eskimomann209

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Problem is the mounting studs
One is set diagonal from one another the other is horizontal
Grind em off drill a couple holes send a bolt through. Put some tack welds to keep the from spinning and bamo
Should work
But the masters can’t be too much

Last edited: