95+ Clutch Pedal Assembly

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Clinton, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Clinton

Clinton I'm Awesome

Hi all,

So I have just about all I need to do my 4L80e to NV4500 conversion but need to find a clutch pedal assembly, manual ECU and steering column surround for a manual. As I'm in Australia it's very difficult to source so any help appreciated.

2. df2x4

df2x4 Domestics only.

You might shoot @Z71Hobbs a message, he'a always at the salvage yards grabbing parts and I believe I saw him offer to ship outside the USA for someone else here recently.

3. Z71Hobbs

Z71Hobbs I'm Awesome

Lol..I saw the post. I’ll see what I can do. Manuals are more difficult to find for some reason!

Bob L and df2x4 like this.
  4. Bob L

Bob L I'm Awesome

Because we live in an automated world.

5. Clinton

Clinton I'm Awesome

Thanks for the responses and offer to have a look. Over here there are plenty of auto American trucks but in about 5 years of searching I've heard of only 3 manuals! So my chances of finding one of those being parted out is incalculable. The ECM I can send over and have reprogrammed and the column cover I can live without but the elusive clutch assembly my project is stalled. Thanks again.

6. Clinton

Clinton I'm Awesome

Maybe I pose a question here about it....
    If I purchased the 88-94 assembly would it work in terms of the neutral safety switch and cruise cut off switch, and connect to a later model master cylinder? I ask because I'm going to have to modify the bracket anyway as it's not a direct fit on a right hand drive truck anyway.