94 LS Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bryan Dees

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any info about marrying the wiring harnesses together from the LS to the factory harness? I can find 96+ but nothing for a 94 etc.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a how to guide, that would be great.

LT1Swap is also 96+, nothing there on a 94 down.

Thanks!!

Bm1912

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has any info about marrying the wiring harnesses together from the LS to the factory harness? I can find 96+ but nothing for a 94 etc.

If anyone could point me in the direction of a how to guide, that would be great.

LT1Swap is also 96+, nothing there on a 94 down.

Thanks!!
Hey man, where did you find your stuff on the 96+ I’m doing an LS swap wiring on my 97 C1500 and can’t find too much I got

Olered93

Reaction score
What all are yall trying to find? Mines a 93 I've found tons of diagrams and info on lt1swap.com and he has a page on Facebook

Bryan Dees

Reaction score
What all are yall trying to find? Mines a 93 I've found tons of diagrams and info on lt1swap.com and he has a page on Facebook

I cant seem to find anything on there pre 96, at least there is nothing labeled pre 96 for these trucks. Lots of stuff on older cars and such.

Olered93

Reaction score
Sry been working if your still looking give me an email address and I'll send you the schematics and diagrams I have. Think i have ranging from 90-94

koolademan22

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sry been working if your still looking give me an email address and I'll send you the schematics and diagrams I have. Think i have ranging from 90-94
if you by chance still have those i would love to get a copy i am starting my swap and really could use those
Koolademan22 at gmail please and thank you

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score