'94 GMC Work Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BelfastBuilt

Reaction score
Well it's been almost a year since I joined and actually purchased a truck. For the price I'm not going to complain; I've bought far worse trucks lol It's a 94 GMC 1500 W/T. V6 with 150k on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Plans for starters are to detail it and go from there. It won't be a race truck but I want it to be low and look good, that much I know.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looks like a good starting point! And since the govt. agency broke it in, it's ready for some love and attention. And you got that sorta hard to find pull out cup holders!

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My definition of a truck has always been something that will hold a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood with 2 x 4 x 8's stacked on top with nothing hanging out and the tailgate closed. I have nothing against short bed toys, but this is a truck! Looks like a good starting point. Hope you move faster than I have.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
My definition of a truck has always been something that will hold a 4 x 8 sheet of plywood with 2 x 4 x 8's stacked on top with nothing hanging out and the tailgate closed. I have nothing against short bed toys, but this is a truck! Looks like a good starting point. Hope you move faster than I have.
Agreed! Trucks should be able to do truck things like haul stuff. And long beds ride way better than shorties. I think that's the only thing I wouldn't like about a 2 door....the ride quality.

BelfastBuilt

Reaction score
Sat down last night and put together a list of my goals so I can follow them here.
-General Maintenance / Detail
-Fix what's broken
-4/6 Drop
-Replace Mirrors w/ sport mirrors
-Clean up / Re do interior
-Audio
-Klearz Taillights (when they are available)
-Bed Cap
-Replace steelies with Billet wheels
-Overhaul engine / front suspension