94 ecsb an 99 burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So going through some paperwork I found all the receipts for the work I had done a while back. So it was July-August of 2014 and truck had 157k at the time so that means the engine trans, tires and suspension only have any 24k so I've barely put anything on this rig in 4 years. Other than that I fixed the problem with the brake controller, cleaned it out only to get dirty later that day. But somehow my led light bar isn't working now so gotta check that out
You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just some photos of what the burb has been doing lately.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the ole girl has been pretty reliable lately, was my dd until I had to tow my moms broke down expedition and since I couldn't leave mom without a rig I told her to keep the burb for as long as she needs and bought a car for me. And once I get it back itll be a spare rig for towing, hauling an offroad so I've been thinkin about designing bumpers front an rear that I can attach my winch to so heavy duty wiring to both. Back bumper I'd still like to have a spare swing out but also thinking abt cutting the lower body behind the rear tires and having the bumper wrap all the way around. Some rock sliders, if anyone has some pics I'd appreciate it. Then CB, 2nd battery and an good sized inverter. I'd also like some LEDs flush mounted into the tailgate. Not gunna be right away but giving myself a game plan and some time to buy an welder and start learning. I plan to have most done but next deer season so mid September for rifle.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well since I bought my 300 in October the burb hasn't seen the road to much an everytime she has it feels like it's got a slight miss. Replaced fuel pump last month, no change, died in a drive through last week, took it to work and used scanner to pull the P0300 agian. Replaced fuel filter today and on Monday I'll be setting up a day to take it in the shop.