94 EC blue interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice blue cloth 94 ext cab interior. No rips in seats, main dash piece is good. Has small hole in blue part of dash that surrounds cluster, seperate piece from main dash. Missing center vent piece.
can send pics to email.
SW Wis.
$500 for everything blue inside.

David Hazel

Reaction score
nice blue cloth 94 ext cab interior. No rips in seats, main dash piece is good. Has small hole in blue part of dash that surrounds cluster, seperate piece from main dash. Missing center vent piece.
can send pics to email.
SW Wis.
Do you have the seat belt buckles and, if so, are they for sale separate from the rest?

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the seat belt buckles and, if so, are they for sale separate from the rest?
I'd like to keep it complete for now.

BTW, visit relatives in the Walnut Grove area every year, travel 67 to get there.

JMoore

Reaction score
can send pics to email.
SW Wis.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can get pics when I am back near the truck in a few days