94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
OEM radio, tape deck and bezel are in. I just need the truck back, it's in the shop right now as it was running horrible the other day.
You must be registered for see images attach

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And the 2nd hood arrives damaged. I didn't accept the order, had it sent right back.
Talked to Summit and made sure they will take great care in packing the third one. Unreal. Can't blame them though, shipping companies can suck.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it being shipped from overseas?

That’s nuts. They ought to give you a goodwill partial refund or something for the hassle.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it being shipped from overseas?

That’s nuts. They ought to give you a goodwill partial refund or something for the hassle.

Nope. Summit is shipping these hoods from Georgia via Fed Ex. They changed their shipping methods, unknown to me as of why. Apparently, this change has caused hoods to get damaged in shipping. I told them to make sure this next order is specially prepared with extra padding inside and marked as delicate do not stack. Hoping third time is a charm.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
And the 2nd hood arrives damaged. I didn't accept the order, had it sent right back.
Talked to Summit and made sure they will take great care in packing the third one. Unreal. Can't blame them though, shipping companies can suck.

I’m in the late stages of restoring my ‘72 C10. Ordered a windshield from summit 4 different times and each time they arrived cracked or shattered. They just refund me and say “order another” ***** getting old fast because it’s one of the last pieces I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noabarron3

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cowl hood I had ordered came in just now. Unfortunatly it has 2 dents. Summit will send another one free. Cowl hoods look so good on these 2 doors!

I also pulled the amp, sub and wiring. I ordered OEM radio, tape deck and the bezel it fits in. I beleive I also need the factory amp too?
Also been wanting a cowl for my blazer. 2 inch or 4 inch?

Reaction score
I just bought a 92 Blazer 3 days ago. Pretty nice truck, been thinking of doing a build thread also. Anyway, the switch to release the glass is sticking on mine also. I have to have someone slide it over and hold it while I lift the glass. Did you figure out what was causing the issue on yours? Saw someone say to use some lithium grease, I'm going to try that today after work.