94 Blazer build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Blazer has been good. Been daily driving it ever since my Duramax has gone into the shop. I got the hood painted finally. The only things it needs now is a CV axle and sway bar end links. I ended up ordering new shocks for it too since the bushings on the originals are non existent.

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Slick1

Reaction score
I heard you sold this to some handsome dude from NJ?

I also heard that handsome dude did not know about the bent frame...

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard you sold this to some handsome dude from NJ?

I also heard that handsome dude did not know about the bent frame...
I just realized I totally forgot to mention that :p However, thankfully it is in an area that does not affect the integrity..just makes the front tow hook look funny. It can probaly be pulled out if you ever do want to solid axle it ;)

Slick1

Reaction score
I just realized I totally forgot to mention that :p However, thankfully it is in an area that does not affect the integrity..just makes the front tow hook look funny. It can probaly be pulled out if you ever do want to solid axle it ;)
Yeah I'm not super concerned about it, just saw that and was like uhhh what? I have however given some though to an eventual sas though after I put 37" STT Pros next to it and seeing how tight it would be. I'm kind of determined to fit them at some point though now.....

I did find a shop that can balance the ones on it though so that's a plus. I made a build thread for it too but nothing too exciting yet. Don't hate me about the radio removal....