94-98 GMC frosted side markers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Has anyone spotted any on eBay or Amazon? I am putting a GMC grille back on my 98 and wanted to get the clear frosted side markers to match the factory style headlights instead of spending more money on getting all clear headlights.

If anyone has seen any on eBay or Amazon, please let me know. If I am S.O.L. on the frosted markers, I'll just get some new amber side markers on Rock Auto.

Thanks!

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
Has anyone spotted any on eBay or Amazon? I am putting a GMC grille back on my 98 and wanted to get the clear frosted side markers to match the factory style headlights instead of spending more money on getting all clear headlights.

If anyone has seen any on eBay or Amazon, please let me know. If I am S.O.L. on the frosted markers, I'll just get some new amber side markers on Rock Auto.

Thanks!
Damn. Wish I knew people wanted theses before I pulled mine off and cut them up. Lol

Sent from my Samsung S20 using Tapatalk