94-98 Chevrolet Frosted Clear Corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-Yaz

Reaction score
Hoping somebody can help me find where to buy 94-98 Chevy grille frosted clear corners like pictured.

I’ve looked all over eBay, Amazon, etc., and all over the internet. I’ve come across some sites that had some they were selling some but after like a week I get an e-mail that says they’re out of stock. I’ve found just about everything else for 400s but the very corners I’m looking for.

Everyone talks about the clear taillights being hard to come by but I managed to snag a set after two years of looking. Clear corners however I can’t seem to find anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

You must be registered for see images attach

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anzo had them, they have been discontinued. We are an anzo dealer and I tried everything to get a couple sets last year...nothing.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm, I have a set of those practically brand new in the box, sitting in my garage. 94-up Chevy. I was gonna get rid of them but if they've become difficult to get I may have to re-think that. Never know when I might go for another GMT400 project and be pissed I can't find the clear corners I love anymore.

Richard

T-Yaz

Reaction score
Hmmm, I have a set of those practically brand new in the box, sitting in my garage. 94-up Chevy. I was gonna get rid of them but if they've become difficult to get I may have to re-think that. Never know when I might go for another GMT400 project and be pissed I can't find the clear corners I love anymore.

Richard

If you change your mind and want to come off that set, I’m interested. Wanting something to match my clear taillights and not really a fan of most of the corners I’ve been finding.

I have a set for a 94-98 GMC sitting in my garage but they’ll leave a gigantic gap between the fender and grille. Thinking about going Mexican Chevy grille so I can fit them, but I prefer the look of the 94-98 Chevy grille.