94 5.3lm7 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
If you want to keep a more factory look, you can use a 6.5 turbo diesel pedal assembly. All you have to do is swap 3 wires around at the pedal connector. I did this in mine and it works great.

94ecsb

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Got the motor and transmission in today.
With the dirty dingos we were able to use the 94 crossmember in the original location.
The Schoenfeld swap headers did touch the frame on the passenger side, which I wasn’t expecting. But we were able to modify them to fit.
Got the front accessories on and belt run.

Waiting on the harness and high pressure fuel lines for it to run.

Need to figure out tying headers into cat back that was already on the 94, hooking up shift linkage to 04 4l60e, oil sending unit, temperature gauge, eBay air intake and dbw pedal, but all in all it is going pretty smoothly.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good. Just finished putting my 4.8 in my truck. How close are the headers to the tranny lines?

Eddy53

Reaction score
Hey 94ecsb how did you hook up the shift linkage? I have a 94 ext cab also and was wondering how everyone is doing it .