93 LSx454SS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you running the truck's original driveshaft or have you made a new one? I ask , because I'll be planning some dyno pulls in the near future, after my LS swap, and am concerned about the critical speed of the stock shaft. Thanks
Its the stock drive shaft with new u joints/bolts... its a SS so, I am pretty sure the drive shaft is bigger anyway due to the big block and 14 bolt rear. I have had mine on the dyno with no driveshaft issues.

BuiltToWork

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I miss Hawaii, lived in Waikiki. It looks like you are somewhere near Victor Warf Access Road.
I brought my Jeep over there. Getting it to Hawaii was easy. Getting it back off the island was a real PIA.

Very nice truck BTW!
Is it for sale - yes it could be! LOL
It could be me, if I could convince the wife to move back!

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I miss Hawaii, lived in Waikiki. It looks like you are somewhere near Victor Warf Access Road.
I brought my Jeep over there. Getting it to Hawaii was easy. Getting it back off the island was a real PIA.

Very nice truck BTW!

It could be me, if I could convince the wife to move back!
Yep - thats where it was... Its so expensive here now - crowded too... its still paradise tho.