93 K2500 Lift kit options?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just purchased the rough country and started installing yesterday. It’s well built and American made. Is the Tuff country?

Did you finish the lift kit install? I'm curious if you had any issues adjusting the camber......I think the upper control arms are too long in this kit.

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
Fwiw I literally just installed the tuff country 4"kit 14823 in my 1999 ccsb with the 2 pc rear drive shaft.

I do not yet have it aligned, just did it by eye myself, but I don't see why it would have any issues aligning out on a machine when I get it there. Worst case you can get more highly adjustable cam bolt kits that allow for more range of adjustment.

I'm glad I went with the 4 instead of a 6" kit on 33s.

See attached

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
I just finished the RC 6” on my 93 K2500 8lug. The company is based in Tn. The kit is built in China. It’s not poorly engineered meaning it’s built sturdy. Everything needed to be modified to fit correctly. The fasteners included are good but bigger than the factory holes so be prepared to enlarge openings. Most of the directions are clear and easy to follow. The black paint easily chips off of the components so if you want powdercoating it’s not far off. The steering wheel will be 180* out when you’re done. Remind your alignment shop to adjust it the correct direction
Leave the exhaust intact but remove the front drive shaft. Let the exhaust shop reinstall the driveshaft. The crossover pipe can be rerouted closer to the oil pan without issue. 6-8 hours install is exaggerated. Maybe 5.5

phatphuck

plus sized grandpa
Reaction score
I just finished the RC 6” on my 93 K2500 8lug. The company is based in Tn. The kit is built in China. It’s not poorly engineered meaning it’s built sturdy. Everything needed to be modified to fit correctly. The fasteners included are good but bigger than the factory holes so be prepared to enlarge openings. Most of the directions are clear and easy to follow. The black paint easily chips off of the components so if you want powdercoating it’s not far off. The steering wheel will be 180* out when you’re done. Remind your alignment shop to adjust it the correct direction
Leave the exhaust intact but remove the front drive shaft. Let the exhaust shop reinstall the driveshaft. The crossover pipe can be rerouted closer to the oil pan without issue. 6-8 hours install is exaggerated. Maybe 5.5

5.5 hours? Beast.

Mine took like 55. No joke :)

Aparke4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Did you crank front keys? What did you shoot for in terms of alignment: caster, etc.