93 K1500 Z71 RCLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love this truck. I’m enjoying gathering parts for the restoration but cannot wait for it to roll out of the body shop.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
2,100 lbs of flagstone on 26 year old half ton stock springs, for anyone who doesn’t understand why there’s 3 inches of factory rake built in...here’s why

You must be registered for see images attach

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After all that I am amazed that you use it to do truck stuff but I applaud you for doing so. Way too many trucks become pampered pets. You restored yours to new truck status for probably less than half the cost of one of those rolling bordellos that GM now calls a truck.

The ONLY thing I would do would be to slide out that obsolete Kenwood and plug in one of the newer ones that will talk to your IPhone for hands free calls. That is a safety thing. Aside from that you you have built something we can all aspire too. An essentially brand new GMT-400. That sir is simply magnificent.

Last edited: