92 to 94 cluster.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i took out a cluster that was speedo only no tach and plugged 1 in and the tach worked so yeah it plugs right in and everything works with no mods if you want 1 LMK.
I also have a 200 amp made in the usa altinator 2 month old with less than 500 miles on it i dropping the price on if you want that LMK.i had it on my 92 sport it won't work on my 5.3

jhama78

Reaction score
i took out a cluster that was speedo only no tach and plugged 1 in and the tach worked so yeah it plugs right in and everything works with no mods if you want 1 LMK.
I also have a 200 amp made in the usa altinator 2 month old with less than 500 miles on it i dropping the price on if you want that LMK.i had it on my 92 sport it won't work on my 5.3

I'll take one, do you take paypal? If you want to send a money request on Paypal, my user name is jhama78 @ hotmail dot com. Thanks

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
I believe he said it was from a V8 truck so yeah, plug and play. Just might as well swap out all the bulbs while you're in there to swap the odometer, I always replace the illumination and turnsignal bulbs and the CEL light if the socket looks burned or yellowish from constant CEL illumination.

jhama78

Reaction score
lmk when you receive it plz

Sorry, just saw this. I got it not long after you sent it. Been a crazy last few months with travel for work. Havent been online much since Feb. Hope to get the cluster installed this month.

jhama78

Reaction score
Finally got it installed today and everything except the temp gauge works (wasnt working in previous gages either so itll require more troubleshooting)

Edit: Did a little more troubleshooting and found out the sending unit was bad.

Many thanks to @blacksport for the smooth transaction and good parts.

Last edited: