92 to 94 cluster.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
cleaning out some spare parts. i have a 92 to 94 cluster with the tach 200+k on odometer, but it's simple to swap in your odometer.
shipping should be around 15 bucks.
so i'm thinking 50 shipped if it don't sell here i'm going fleabay.....

Last edited:

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
yes tac the rear end don't matter the speedo gets it info from the DRAC module

Last edited:

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
You can but it's a lot of work. You need the unicorn 1990.5-1991ish cluster which has the same harness and internal drac module as your '88 yet has a tach. I've done this swap to two trucks and have a "spare" cluster for my next truck should we get one. It's for sale for an absurd price :D

jhama78

Reaction score
Put me in line if this will bolt into my 92. I guess I need to do some reading on the swap.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Put me in line if this will bolt into my 92. I guess I need to do some reading on the swap.
It would be a direct replacement. I think it matters to know what engine was in the truck it came from though. I'm fairly certain V6 clusters won't read right in V8 trucks and vice versa.

jhama78

Reaction score
It would be a direct replacement. I think it matters to know what engine was in the truck it came from though. I'm fairly certain V6 clusters won't read right in V8 trucks and vice versa.

My truck is a V-8, is this gage panel from a V-8 truck as well?

Otherwise from what I've read, this panel will plug right in and everything will work as it should right?