92 K2500 Trailer Brake Controller connection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The blue and orange wires are not under the dash. As someone said before, they should be taped up and located under the brake booster. Under the hood.

Reaction score
I found wires in the rear above the spare tire and in the front below the brake booster. That you guys very much. The Prodigy P3 is suppose to arrive tomorrow. Installed the 7-pin connector today.

Rich
Maple Valley, WA

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I found wires in the rear above the spare tire and in the front below the brake booster. That you guys very much. The Prodigy P3 is suppose to arrive tomorrow. Installed the 7-pin connector today.

Rich
Maple Valley, WA

I assume you're looking for a set of wires under the dash, hardwired with power, ground, and brake pedal input? No such thing on a 400. Its gotta be wired in by you.

Stephen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did find those wires (after cutting away all the electrical tape). What I can’t find is the other end, under the dash.
I did find those wires (after cutting away all the electrical tape). What I can’t find is the other end, under the dash.
The orange and blue wires won't be under the dash. I found mine under the hydro boost brake master cylinder unit in the engine bay. The other wires on the cross member behind rear bumper will most likely be under the dash . I haven't looked but I have a tone device and probe from my phone company days to trace those wires. The orange wire already had a ring connector on it on the engine side but the blue wire will need to be routed into the cab to connect to my brake controller.