92 K2500 Revival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well a guy had a minute and got on Summit to order up some of that Fragola stuff all the guys with the seven second street cars push. Apparently you can get -AN rubber hose that is not braided and doesn't seem to work with -AN, because that's what I bought. It said EZ Street on it! That sounded good! Well whatever, I slapped my nice twenty dollars each Fragola fittings on some old Evil Energy braided hose I used for the IROC-Z trans cooler job. The fittings are heavier and more quality than the Chinese stuff, but seem to scratch easier with steel wrenches that you aren't supposed to be using.

The new workbench, I'm barely set up but I can find things:
You must be registered for see images attach

The replacement hose was a success, no leaks. I just have a way easier time with non-PTFE stuff. The Jeep hasn't enjoyed the 1900 miles I put on it last month. Brake warning light, check engine light. Increased oil consumption. Pretty sure the coolant overflow used to be higher than that. It's got terminal Late Stage Chrysler so the truck has to be my going to town rig now.

I put 60 miles on it today, there and back with five short trips in between. It did great, no issues just casual city driving with great power. The rear end squeal was minimal, I think the payload of previous runs was bringing it out. Can't decide if I like sunrise photo or sunset photo, so have both: