92 454 engine wiring harness and vacuum lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis_k92

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new member here. I have a 92 Chevy Crew cab dually with an all original tbi 454 that I recently did a top end rebuild on. I’m at the point where I’m reconnecting the engine wiring and vacuum lines. The wires are all pretty much dried up, cracking, falling apart or the connectors have been melted beyond recognition. Same goes for the vacuum lines, they’re either disconnected or non existent. I’m hoping someone has an engine wiring harness diagram and/or a diagram of the vacuum line routing. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome Dennis,

The factory service manuals will have both diagrams you're looking for - and there's download links for them pinned at the top of this forum. I prefer the original paper manuals as I find them easier to deal with, but they're pricey and can be difficult to source, so it's awesome that we also have the downloads available to us.

Richard