91 C1500 C notch problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ViEJO_C1500

Reaction score
I

If you want just 6 inch drop, put the stock shackle back on and the hanger. What size wheel you running? I like those a lot
whats up... I did end up going to the junk yard and getting to stock hangers. I'm leaving the drop shackles for a 7 inch drop. I ended up answering my own question :33: the rims are US Mags Rambler model and they are 20"s did not want to go any bigger for now:evillol:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I ended up answering my own question :33:
Really? Your question was answered in the first reply. :D

What you really wanted was for someone to tell you that you didn't have to go through the pain in the ass of swapping the hangers back out..

Richard

ViEJO_C1500

Reaction score
Really? Your question was answered in the first reply. :D

What you really wanted was for someone to tell you that you didn't have to go through the pain in the ass of swapping the hangers back out..

Richard
ya I had no idea and needed help. glad I got it done.

outlawten5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a flip with bell tech shackles and stock hangers. I believe that is an 8" drop. Will probably bang the c-notch occasionally but it is a lowered truck and I like the look. If it gets ridiculous I might get the weld in notch.

Casey916

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv got a question when recently and bought a belltech flip kit and see not and they took it out of a extended cab set up but any instructions is saying something about jacking up the rear tail shaft of the transmission and putting in the spacer bolts I'm confused about that did anybody else have to do that with their single cab regular 98 OBS cuz I have a single cab and so I'm wondering if I'm still having to jack up the rear the transmission and put in the spacers that come with the kit