90's retro makeover/restore

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Yea ill take that one but would like a another color also if you find one. Gotta beat @618 Syndicate to them lol
I have the OG wider stripe green/teal dually, will post a picture later. Trying to get outta town, still have a couple stops to make....
Think I may have some more at home, will check when I get back. Thought I had them sold and the buyer backed out....

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the OG wider stripe green/teal dually, will post a picture later. Trying to get outta town, still have a couple stops to make....
Think I may have some more at home, will check when I get back. Thought I had them sold and the buyer backed out....
Green/ teal is one i really want. And i appreciate it you taking the time to look and no rush i know hows life can get

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
If not I think I got one, I'll look when I get home.
I have 4 in the box, but those are probably the last of them. I got a couple of the Houston HW guys supposed to be bringing me some duallies in May at the local show. Had to remind them I wasn't going to be there this month ( same weekend!).

HotWheelsBurban

Reaction score
Here's the variations I have right now. 1 more each of the green/teal one and the yellow one.
Had to go up on the price as these are getting harder to find,and therefore more expensive to get....
Loose one is $8, truck still in package are $10 each.

Attachments

• IMG_20220429_091119.jpg
    IMG_20220429_091119.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 13