90 Chevy GMT400 k3500 Dually 4x4 gas ⛽️ lift kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Theoretically, couldnt you put the lift blocks between the main leaf pack and the overloads?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Theoretically, couldnt you put the lift blocks between the main leaf pack and the overloads?

You talking upper or lower? If you mean lower, you've effectively deleted that overload. If you mean upper, well, there's the whole leaf curvature rabbit hole we haven't even brought up yet. You can add mains to get the capacity back, but now it's going to ride like absolute garbage. Not one person on the lift spring train has brought up any of this.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
This is a crappy pic but the best I could find quickly. Put a lift block between these two spring packs to keep the upper overload, then you could keep the airbags the way they are without needing special spacers too...

Edit, this is of course would be for use with lift springs (6" lift spring would use a 6" block between spring packs

You must be registered for see images attach

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
This is a crappy pic but the best I could find quickly. Put a lift block between these two spring packs to keep the upper overload, then you could keep the airbags the way they are without needing special spacers too...

Edit, this is of course would be for use with lift springs (6" lift spring would use a 6" block between spring packs

You must be registered for see images attach

If you can get the curvature right. The leaf pin bolt goes right through it all. It'd be a nightmare to put together on the ground because the mains would interfere with the upper overload with no weight on them. I ran into that on my dually when I added the 2nd upper overload spring, but I was able to compress it all together to assemble it all.