90 Chevy GMT400 k3500 Dually 4x4 gas ⛽️ lift kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smoothk9

Reaction score
Hi new here trying to find a great lift kit for the dually, would love ❤️ a 6 inch lift at least… any insights please school me, newbie to the box Chevy and new to the dually.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Any 8 lug lift kit should do the trick for that year truck. Are you going to be hauling with that pig too? If so, an add a leaf won't do much good, you're going to be stuck using massive blocks.

Smoothk9

Reaction score
I was thinking about about either of these two Sir.

Budget option: $849

Nicer option: $1300

I want to be able to do both take out the wife on a nice date night yet put in work at the ranch… I did see it has airbags for work in the rear.

Help please !

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about about either of these two Sir.

Budget option: $849

Nicer option: $1300

I want to be able to do both take out the wife on a nice date night yet put in work at the ranch… I did see it has airbags for work in the rear.

Help please !
That first kit is for a squarebody, it won't work. I know it says it will, the crew cabs were the square style through 91 and this is often confusing, but it won't. Your truck has independent front suspension which has coil springs not leaves.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That first kit is for a squarebody, it won't work. I know it says it will, the crew cabs were the square style through 91 and this is often confusing, but it won't. Your truck has independent front suspension which has coil springs not leaves.

Torsion bars up front for 4wd. I know you guys love your 2wd down in TX. :p