89 RCLB K1500 - Quality time with my son building his first truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They make them here in Reno, Caravan Camper. My son doesn’t want to use it, so we are going to sell it and buy more parts.
I agree with your son, for a kid just learning to drive, it’s a blind spot. Great project and first truck. He wants the wheels on the truck now, but they are mismatched. Which one’s he like, the steel wheels?

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree with your son, for a kid just learning to drive, it’s a blind spot. Great project and first truck. He wants the wheels on the truck now, but they are mismatched. Which one’s he like, the steel wheels?
No the aluminum ones. That one steel one is the spare.

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a few more parts today. Picked up a tailgate that’s in pretty good shape.
The semi float 14b I got is an open diff so I got a Yukon Duragrip and a Lubelocker gasket. Also got a Ratech master rebuild kit.
You must be registered for see images attach

SNCTMPL

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was going over the parts that I picked up last week and noticed that one of the leaf packs was bent. I called the place that I bought them from and they didn’t have another 4+1 pack, so they gave me two 5+1’s with less miles. Subway truck in Sacramento has been great to deal with.