89 K1500 restoration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Archer

Reaction score
I've seen that video as well! Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the US but the patch work starts this week! Truck is running (sort of) registered and on the road. Got a big motor issue I've been trying to work out for the past 2 days. I've done tons of work since my last post. Frame and the bed are done, welded and undercoated. New bushing in the doors. I've got a motor issue I've been throwing parts at for 2 days and still haven't had any luck. I'll post it up in the Engine side to try to get some help.

James Archer

Reaction score
So I've been away for a little while and the truck has been my daily for the last couple weeks! I've got the trans finally rebuilt, I lost 2nd gear one night on my way home and finally got tired of dealing with it. $ 2,200 I got the trans pulled and rebuilt with all the upgraded parts and even put the OD on a toggle switch. Having a small idling issue and low throttle issue other than that it's getting 2 doors and some bed welding then it's off to paint and bodywork!

You must be registered for see images attach