'89 Fun daily build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I went back in some build threads I follow, and looked at two '94s and a '93. The '94s have the chmsl and the '93 doesn't.

Menissalt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Picked it up from the body shop installing the windshield today. They've worked on and detailed my truck before so they know what it looked like. When I got there one of the owners said, "I have to ask, what did you put on your truck?"

He really liked the results, which from the work they do is a huge compliment

Edit to add:

Oh, almost forgot. When I took it there I noticed one of my tires was decently lower than the others. It lost a little more over the weekend. Went to fill up, turns out the valve stem is torn so I'll be heading over to discount tire tomorrow.

Last edited:

Menissalt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small steering update

The truck has been at a performance shop for a few weeks now to figure out the steering. They put a camera underneath it and went for a drive but didn't see any excess movement. They checked all the components, bearings, etc. from steering wheel to tire and put it all back together but still no luck, they're still feeling the same slop.

They aren't done with it yet and hopefully they're determined to find out what the issue is rather than throwing in the towel.