89 center dash cubby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for a gray center dash cubby. I has the center AC vents and has a small storage bin where the equalizer would normally be.

I am also looking for an aftermarket cupholder that goes over the center AC vent. I bought one in the early 90's from possibly Stylin Concepts. It fit over the vent with double sided tape and would keep your drink cold when the AC was on.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty sure I got mine from LMCTruck. Napa has some interior rattle can that is a damn good match for the grey interiors in our trucks.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

No. that is different than what I had in my 90 back in the 90's. I believe it was factory as the truck was only a couple years old.
It also looked like an OEM part. The one on AMazon screams aftermarket, I don't like them. The one on Amazon moves the radio to the spot where my equalizer is and adds the squarish cubby to the old radio spot. I have one of those cubbies on the shelf.
I plan to use an OEM radio in the factory spot by the cluster and eliminate my equalizer and want the more rectangular cubby there.

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
I have the face plate. I'll have to look and see if I still have the pocket too.

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
Do you know if the faceplate is the same as the faceplate with the equalizer?
That I'm not sure. The plate I have is off a non a/c truck. The center vents are not there. I'll get a picture of it up later tonight.

TechNova

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
any luck getting a chance to look at your part darkangel?

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
I apologize for the delay of a picture. Anyway, here it is.

You must be registered for see images attach