89 6.2 to 2002 6.5 td

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny89345

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so i came across an even better deal since you all shut down my mini bus haha on a 97 suburban 6.5 turbo 80k miles with 4l80e with turbo issues so its going to sell extremely cheap. The plan Was to swap all wiring from the suburban so the trans would work in my 89. I may even conjoin the dashs so i can use the 97s ac in my non ac truck withoutusing the newer dash. The wheel bases are both 131 so everything should bolt right in.

Johnny89345

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You may all be wondering why do the work. Well it was my old mans truck and i didnt want to let it go when he passed a few years ago so i figured it i can get use from it maybe beach, huning, offroading. So it started its life as a beat old 89 c1500 305tbi then i cab swapped on a 89 k3500 6.2/th400 restored the ks undercarriage with a nice coat of gloss black and left the outside beat red haha.