88GMCtruck's 98 Silverado Towpig Build: "Black Fox"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I've been kicking around the idea of having a switch for 3 inputs: 1 truck backup camera, 1 camper backup camera, and 1 trailer backup camera. I think the trailer camera would require some trickery to be wireless, as in a little extra transmitting power to make the journey all the way up to the truck. Of course I first need to get a double DIN stereo to display all that, which fall in line behind whatever is popping in the front and and more go fast/beef up parts.

Darin1047

Reaction score
I have the same Double din in my suburban. Do you mind sharing some info how you set that up. I didn't know that deck had the option for more cameras

cool_as_crap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet aerial view of camp!
And that's an awesome camera setup, I was wondering about the ability to add more cameras.

Sucks about the lower gasket, do you know why it went? I remember you replaced that not long ago.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I like the mirror cameras!
They are quite useful

I've been kicking around the idea of having a switch for 3 inputs: 1 truck backup camera, 1 camper backup camera, and 1 trailer backup camera. I think the trailer camera would require some trickery to be wireless, as in a little extra transmitting power to make the journey all the way up to the truck. Of course I first need to get a double DIN stereo to display all that, which fall in line behind whatever is popping in the front and and more go fast/beef up parts.
I have the same Double din in my suburban. Do you mind sharing some info how you set that up. I didn't know that deck had the option for more cameras
And that's an awesome camera setup, I was wondering about the ability to add more cameras.
I opted to find a 12v video splitter for this function, it works quite well.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MQFTOAY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also have a line ran to my hitch, i just haven't hooked up my trailer camera yet (might do that today actually).

Sweet aerial view of camp!

Sucks about the lower gasket, do you know why it went? I remember you replaced that not long ago.
Thanks. I recently got a drone and have been playing with it awhile now.

Yeah, 3 years ago almost to the day I put new lower intake gaskets in. When i was originally doing the tuning blackbear mentioned that he thought i had a vacuum leak, well i couldn't find one. I also used a bit more oil on longer trips than i thought i should. everything kinda adds up now, I think it's been leaking some time and finally let go enough to run terrible.

Darin1047

Reaction score