88-98 K1500 Third Brake Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OutlawTyre

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get the circuit board for the third brake light. Trying to keep the truck original and don't want LED. Local auto salvage yards do not have any.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just changed mine to LED. If i did not toss it you can have mine for the cost of shipping.
I'll let you know here in a little bit if i can find it.
Wait, Is it the same as a Suburban?

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can get the circuit board for the third brake light. Trying to keep the truck original and don't want LED. Local auto salvage yards do not have any.
I was like you & wanted to keep it original. Mine leaked. When it came down to buying a refurbished one vs an LED one for around same price, I went LED. I have to say, that cargo light is bright as hell.

Trio

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I may have one you could have for price of shipping just like @Spareparts , but it will be a week or so before I am back in my shop to look. Remind me in a week (PM) if you haven't found one yet.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just changed mine to LED. If i did not toss it you can have mine for the cost of shipping.
I'll let you know here in a little bit if i can find it.
Wait, Is it the same as a Suburban?
I thought they were different.
On a side note, check these out.

OutlawTyre

Reaction score
I actually bought that exact lens. It just doesn't come with the circuit board and mine is bad.

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wish I’d a seen those when I bought mine.