88-98 HI-4 Headlight relay kit NEW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MT Mike

Reaction score
It takes all of 30 seconds to reply to a PM and say "hey you're #9 in line, it will be a few more days". Good communication from a seller can resolve a lot of issues.

MT Mike

Reaction score
I received my harness on Monday Feb 13th and got it installed yesterday afternoon. The harness is TOP quality and completely plug and play. gmachinz builds a fantastic harness, and other than the initial lag in communication, I have had zero issues. I highly recommend this harness to anyone wanting to improve their lighting.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Glad to see you got it sorted out. It would have been pretty sad to see one sale thread kill two different sellers hahaha

Sent from a flagged XT1254
Tyler/T-Unit

1CLEAN96

Reaction score
I ordered a harness from gmachinz. It took about 2 weeks to get and was great quality. Very nicely made and absolutely no cutting of the factory harness. Highly recommend his work

gmachinz

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep-I can do any style of plug n play just let me know what type of composite or sealed beam bulb/housing you pman on running.