88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Do anyone know it the rear truck seat would work In the front as a bench seat??? ....may play with seats brackets
If you are talking about an OBS seat, then yes they will, I believe they are identical. You may or may not need to swap the risers.

dAT OBS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a rear seat of a 2018 Silverado, lot less support than the original bench seat of an OBS truck. Not sure if seat belts can be incorporated

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You using the newer Chevy seat as a back seat or the front seat in your OBS

TXDevilDog

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You using the newer Chevy seat as a back seat or the front seat in your OBS
I have a 93 single cab GMC K1500 4x4 and I put the intereor of a 2018 Silverado work truck. I paid $300 for it and when I went to pick it up, he gave me the back. So it's just sitting in my shop.
You must be registered for see images attach

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
Th
I have a 93 single cab GMC K1500 4x4 and I put the intereor of a 2018 Silverado work truck. I paid $300 for it and when I went to pick it up, he gave me the back. So it's just sitting in my shop.

That's what I want to do to mine. I have a '16 2500, that has basicly the same seats, and like them very much, so definitely wouldn't mind them in my '96. Finding them at a decent price is the hard part.

Junior_357

Reaction score

OOOOOH...me likey. Let the hunt begin!

TheAutumnWind

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I really want to do this as well. Looks great!

Scott Martin

Reaction score
The connector is connected to the seat tracks (where the motors are).
The seats I have are power seats, and in order to put them on my existing risers I will still have to get power to the new seats control switches. The three switches on the side of the seat, what I'm asking is will I be able to get power from the existing connector to the new seat controls without having to change anything like wiring or harnesses?