88-98 Bucket seat alternatives

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lknox21

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

The seats out of a 06 Tahoe fit nicely.

The seats re from an 06 tahoe and the console is from a 00 Navigator (essentially the same as the expy console but a little touch of fake wood). The console has a spot where a factory cd changer would have gone but I put a dvd player for the rear screen in its place.

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The seats re from an 06 tahoe and the console is from a 00 Navigator (essentially the same as the expy console but a little touch of fake wood). The console has a spot where a factory cd changer would have gone but I put a dvd player for the rear screen in its place.

That looks good how hard was it to bolt in

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
has anybody ever seen jeep cherokee(i think) bucket seat in an obs. i bought some about a year ago for my 73 f100 and thinkin about dyin em and puttin in my truck

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
anyone know if these seats will bolt up to the factory 4 bolts that held the bench down in my 1990. I was told they were out of a 1996 or something around there. Ill know if they fit tomorrow tho :superhack:
You must be registered for see images