88-98 Service Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I suggest that several of you download these files as any link can go obsolete at any time. Sometimes the "wayback machine" will come through and sometimes not. Hard drive space is pretty cheap these days and multiple backups are a good thing. I have all the manuals for my'93 in a couple of places. A sticky on this would be good but also good to have the info on a thumb drive in your glove box. That could come in handy if stuck somewhere. Just my 2 cents!

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I suggest that several of you download these files as any link can go obsolete at any time. Sometimes the "wayback machine" will come through and sometimes not. Hard drive space is pretty cheap these days and multiple backups are a good thing. I have all the manuals for my'93 in a couple of places. A sticky on this would be good but also good to have the info on a thumb drive in your glove box. That could come in handy if stuck somewhere. Just my 2 cents!

This is very good advice. I have all these files, I downloaded them as soon as I first saw the thread. If they ever disappear I have no problem re-uploading them for people here, but there's nothing that guarantees my hard drives won't fail. So the rest of you, grab them too if you have the space!

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I downloaded The ones for my truck to my laptop a year ago and, every once in a while, when I'm looking at other year trucks, I save them too. Right now, I only have 839GB free space of 917 left on "C" drive, LOL. I guess I could always upload them to my "One Drive" on the "Cloud"...

Jesse_Wenting

Old Thread Reviver
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this thread back, but I seem to be having trouble opening the files? I'm using Adobe Acrobat but I get an error message

"Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged"

Any help would be awesome :(