88-94 Dash Bezel Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marz831

Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent paint match for the color of the 88-94 dash bezel, climate control face, etc?

You must be registered for see images attach

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent paint match for the color of the 88-94 dash bezel, climate control face, etc?

You might as well go with black. If you want to replicate the grey good luck, I dont recall that color having a name. Lots of trucks had that part in black, which matched the vents and steering column anyway. But for the love of all things holy do not go gloss black, mine had that done to it (previous owner) and it looks tacky and cheap. Find a good satin black

7thdarkangel

Breaking Sh*t
Reaction score
SEM color coat (your choice of color)topped with their low luster clear looks nice. Ive used this on the entire dash on my build.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SEM color coat (your choice of color)topped with their low luster clear looks nice
Yeah, I've been doing mine too. As a matter of fact I started cleaning my 2-tone dash for SEM Pacific Blue accent. My bezel is flat black with the lighter blue wrapped around it. On my doors I used the 2 blues and SEM "Satin Gloss Clear". One word of caution, if you do your dash, keep it as flat as you can so you don't get blinded by the sun reflecting off it.

I got some flat black Duplicolor @ Oreilley's, the SEM I ordered on Amazon.

HawkDsl

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The closest match I've seen is Taupe Gray: scheme color 848689