88-94 cassette deck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am assuming they are all the same from 1988-94.

Looking for a GM cassette deck. My am/fm is good, just need the stand alone tape deck for the center dash. Good working and playing condition only, all parts, wiring, and buttons intact please.

PM or email me a price with shipping to 93555, or if your are in Southern California area might be able to work out meeting up.

blacksport

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why?? i don't think they even make cassette tapes anymore.
i have a alpine cd changer with the fm modulator i'll let it go for 50 bucks it's in good shape fits under the driver seat perfect. you can play cd's and still have the factory look.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Car-part.com is a search engine for salvage yards, they show one for $50

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why?? i don't think they even make cassette tapes anymore.
i have a alpine cd changer with the fm modulator i'll let it go for 50 bucks it's in good shape fits under the driver seat perfect. you can play cd's and still have the factory look.
Blacksport, I started a conversation on this.

94SL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Car-part.com is a search engine for salvage yards, they show one for $50

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, The local LKQ yards are about $20, +/- for an am/fm cassette or CD unit. Last time I got a radio there, about 15 months ago, I think I also got a 30 day warranty at that price. I will pick one up there if it comes to that.