'88/'89 Power window switch wiring harness connector source?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Crow

Reaction score
Does anyone reproduce the power window harness connectors that plug into the switch for '88/89 trucks? Mine age hardened and broke and I can't keep my passenger side window switch plugged in. I can find the end that plugs onto the motor but I don't need that one.... of course. This style.....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
PreTty sure that plug is The same all He way to 94
Pretty sure they're NLA for many years now. :( If you look 'em up on Rockauto for example and use 1994 as the model (last year for old interior) you'll get results for the connectors but they're for a 4 door which use an entirely different switch and connector setup. Try looking up for 1990 which is first year for the gray oval switch design and still nada, and of course not for 1988-1989.

I had offered an idea for a hack-ish plan to rescue the original connectors on another forum but I'm guessing he doesn't want to give up yet, and I can't blame him! Other best bet would be used ones off a parts truck but they may be brittle and fall apart, too.

Richard