$800 97 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCSB_jonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy overload Batman....

Lol you're quick, I pulled the photo since I realized it wasn't actually the Uhaul one. Yeah that trailer was horribly unbalanced. Should have flipped the truck end for end but it wasn't running and it was already a huge hassle loading it on my urban residential street.

You must be registered for see images attach

Uhaul trailer is much better.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol you're quick, I pulled the photo since I realized it wasn't actually the Uhaul one. Yeah that trailer was horribly unbalanced. Should have flipped the truck end for end but it wasn't running and it was already a huge hassle loading it on my urban residential street.

You must be registered for see images attach

Uhaul trailer is much better.
Lol. I noticed that it wasn't a uhaul trailer, but looks like it may have been at one point.
I get what you're saying about loading it, the problem is it's pushed too far forward. Leaving the rear axle on the dove would have helped.
Still, you're here talking about it so it can't have ended too badly!

HerpDerp1919

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well this is a big bummer. Finally got my steering knuckle back on and everything buttoned up. Pulled halfway out but partially ran over a box so I went to throw it in reverse so I could grab the box to discover I have a very weak reverse.

Only thing I can think of is when I did my pan gasket and trans filter, I didn't realize there was a seal up in the trans for the filter. So looks like I gotta drain the fluid again and see if replacing that seal solves the issue

HerpDerp1919

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, this truck confuses me further. The amount of fluid I initially took out when I dropped the pan the first time was considerably more than what I took out this time, even with the correct level in it. But I got that stupid seal out and the new one in place, not sure if the original one was bad or not as the filter was still pretty in there. But with a the new seal in place I now have solid engagement in reverse and at least first and second gear. Which at this point as long as it can put itself on and off a trailer, im happy.

Did however notice a new clunk in the front end while I was taking it around the parking lot. So I'll have to see what that is.