77Conours's 1997 RCLB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Security screws for the Centerline wheels showed up and I ordered the wrong length....so contacted eBay seller and they were very helpful and sent me the correct length for 5 wheels since I asked and returned the short set for only 4 wheels.

Also got my red and black sport bow tie. That had a big scratch on it. So contacted the seller on eBay telling them I wanted to return and get an emblem without scratches. Waiting on their reply.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had my driver side vent visor loosen up last week and 2 days ago crack in half and fly off the truck....so off came the remainder of the driver side and the entire passenger side. Figured I might as well mock up my Aerovisor too. These will look great over 5% tint.

You must be registered for see images attach

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive! Since those photos were taken the car has been fully debadged. Goes in on Monday to have the hood, roof, and trunk stripe vinyl removed. It’s going to be a sleeper. Glad to see there’s another CO on here. I work at a county prison in the booking center. Was nights for 2 years but made the shift and department jump with a buddy about 2 months ago. Hate second shift, but I’ve been able to sleep and I’ve lost weight from eating better. I could tell stories for days about what I’ve seen come off the streets.

Very nice! I love the Magnum in the background too. I wish they would bring that back with the new bodylines in a wide body style with the 392 in it.

It was time for some new tires, but it’s just a crying shame to take tires off that still have tread on them! If I can figure out how to load the vid I will, pics will have to do for now.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Had my driver side vent visor loosen up last week and 2 days ago crack in half and fly off the truck....so off came the remainder of the driver side and the entire passenger side. Figured I might as well mock up my Aerovisor too. These will look great over 5% tint.

those things a yuuuugggee lol

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Spring Carlisle treated me pretty well. Picked up some vintage Hot Rod magazines, some goodies from Adam’s Polishes and some 400 parts.

Got weatherstripping, rocker panels, and a set of inner/outer front fenders rust and dent free from the south. Ordered cab corners off of eBay. Also paid $300 for the 2018 factory takeoffs from my uncle’s Silverado. So those will go on eventually whenever I get them. Priced tires and I’m gonna have to go with BFG All Terrains since the KO2 mud terrains are discontinued. Almost bought Yukon Denali door panels but I wasn’t satisfied with the quality so I’m keeping my eyes open in the future. Here’s some pictures plus the Escalade cluster I got forever ago.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I heard BFG released the KM3 Mud Terrain now. The A/T is still not a bad choice, my dad had them on his truck and they were great tires! I wish they still made the KO's though, liked the sidewall better.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I heard BFG released the KM3 Mud Terrain now. The A/T is still not a bad choice, my dad had them on his truck and they were great tires! I wish they still made the KO's though, liked the sidewall better.

You are correct sir. I like the sidewall and white letters of the KO2. So all terrains will be the tire of choice now.

Got my cab corners today and they’re not the quality I expected. So I’m going to another body shop tomorrow to get a quote. Really gunning to have bodywork done by the end of summer.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
You are correct sir. I like the sidewall and white letters of the KO2. So all terrains will be the tire of choice now.

Got my cab corners today and they’re not the quality I expected. So I’m going to another body shop tomorrow to get a quote. Really gunning to have bodywork done by the end of summer.
You might want to check out Brown's of Two Rivers: http://www.cooltruckparts.com/pc_style_detail.asp?key=9D231A40F49D4ECFBABECEE384B586DF

I got my cab corners from there and are really good quality. My dad also bought some rocker panels, fenders, cowl hood, and cab corners for a Sport and are pretty good quality also.

Can't wait to see how it looks when it's done at the end of summer! :D

Last edited: