77Concours's 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 MCSB Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck got 30% larger injectors. Garage saw a few rockers were tight so out they went for a brand new set of USA produced early 24v rockers. Having ATP retune it next week to compensate for injectors and recalibrate speedometer for my bigger tires. Truck runs beautiful now. After re-tune I should be a hair over 400 RWHP.

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck I just bought a 2008 white quad cab 1500 Hemi.

Thanks! I had a 2017 1500 Laramie rental for a week when this thing was in the shop. I really like the half ton Ram trucks. Hoping to get one after I pay this truck off. Enjoy yours, they're great trucks if taken care of.

How are ya liking the Toyos? Getting any off-road action since the lift?

They've been wearing great. Due to be rotated in a few weeks, no action with the lift on but the Fox shocks were worth the money.

The truck itself has been performing great since the injectors went in. Waiting on retune because its time for the transmission to be built. Having a local guy do a full manual valve body (TCI Outlaw shifter), triple disc torque converter, billet input and output shafts, Amsoil ATF, and I'll reuse my Mag-Hytec deep pan. Will be good for 800+ horsepower.....